- 2 packages of refrigerated or frozen puff pastry
- 1 packet of bacon into thin slices
- 1/2 package of pitted dates
- 1/2 package of grated Emmenthal cheese
- 1 egg
- Put a base of puff pastry (do not remove the paper) on a baking sheet.
- Cut the dates into thin slices and spread them over the base.
- Cut the bacon into thin strips, put them over the dates, all evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cover it all with another sheet of puff pastry.
- Close the sides like a hem, with a brush paint all the top sheet with beaten egg and with a fork make som incisions to let the vapor out.
- It goes into the oven at high heat (only the lower resistance) until golden.
It can be eaten hot or cold and it is ideal as a meal in day trip.